£629pp -- 7-night P&O Norwegian fjords cruise in spring
We've spotted an incredible cruise deal that's too good to miss!
From just £629 per person (a saving of £120 on deals we've seen elsewhere), this spring you could be enjoying 7 nights of glamorous cruising in Norway's stunningly beautiful fjords. And what's more, it's on board P&O's flagship Britannia vessel. Think grand, luxurious and breathtaking...
Norway is renowned for its natural, majestic beauty, and this cruise looks to have all the hallmarks of a once-in-a-lifetime trip to remember:
- After leaving Southampton, you'll sail to Stavanger, with its cobbled streets, cathedral and old town.
- You'll then head north to Alesund, famous for its Art Nouveau architecture and snow-capped-mountain backdrop.
- The next day, you'll sail to the village of Olden, and will then cruise through the picturesque Innvikfjorden and Nordfjord, one of Norway's largest fjord systems.
- Finally, you'll return to the southwest coast with a stop in the city of Bergen. You can admire the colourful hillside houses, visit the waterfront fish market or take the funicular up Mount Floyen for spectacular views of the surrounding islands.
Britannia is the biggest and grandest ship ever built for the British market at 1,082 feet, longer than both The Shard and the Eiffel Tower. There are 10+ dining options and 8 bars, plus 5 entertainment venues offering West End-style shows, stand-up acts, cabaret performances, live music, dance classes and film screenings. Other facilities include five swimming pools, a cookery club, sports courts for football, tennis and basketball, and a gym with saunas, whirlpool hot tubs and steam rooms.
Here's a summary of what's included:
- 7-night cruise aboard P&O Cruises' Britannia, in an Inside Cabin
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Canapés served in your cabin
- £50 loyalty voucher, based on 2 sharing
If you're feeling extravagant, you can even upgrade to stay in a Balcony Stateroom for £929 per person, or a Suite for £1599 per person, and get canapés, Taittinger champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries as extras.
Departing on 13th May from Southampton.
Such good value that it really stood out in amongst all our current travel deals!