No photo credit
Terms & Conditions Of Use
Last updated: 01 May 2018
1. Your registration and account
You do not need to register to browse the Site but you must become a Registered Site User (i.e. create your personal account on the Site using a valid email address) in order to receive our Email service.
You must be at least 16 years old to register and by registering an account you are confirming that you are at least 16 years old. Your account may be terminated without warning if we have any reason to believe that you are under 16 years of age. You undertake that: (a) all registration information you submit will be truthful and accurate; and (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
We may at any time and for any reason refuse to accept a registration from any person.
2. The service
Travelscoop provides links to travel deals, links to travel competitions, publishes money saving travel tips, publishes other travel related articles and occasionally runs travel competitions. We do not sell travel or holiday related products directly to consumers and ve.
While we aim to ensure that all information provided on the Site is accurate, we cannot guarantee that there will be no mistakes or errors, though these will be corrected speedily on discovery. If you identify a possible error please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site is provided for users who can access it from the United Kingdom. If you decide to access the Site from outside of the United Kingdom you acknowledge that: a) we make no representation that the Site is appropriate for use by users outside the United Kingdom; and b) you shall comply with all applicable laws in the relevant jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website.
We may remove the Site or cease the provision of any of the services or terminate your subscription to the Email at any time in our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. You shall be entitled to terminate your subscription to the Email at any time either by clicking the link at the bottom of any of our email communications, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Our unsubscribe links will remove you from our database immediately in a single click.
3. Your use of the site
You may not use the Site in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or licence that applies to you.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that when using the Site, you will not:
- Distribute without our prior consent via any medium any part of the Website;
- Create multiple logins;
- Use software to harvest information from the Site.
4. Third party sites
The Site and Email will contain links to websites operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Site or Email.
Without limiting the foregoing, third party sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third party website or microsite may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
From time to time it may be possible to enter competitions or prize draws through the Site. Where additional terms apply you will be notified of that fact and given an opportunity to read those terms and conditions before you enter the competition or the prize draw.
6. Intellectual property rights
All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Site and Email and all content and materials contained therein are owned by and shall remain owned by us or our licensors or our suppliers or partners.
You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to you through the Website subject to the following conditions:
- the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
- the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party; and
- you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that content displayed on the website has violated your Intellectual Property rights.
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site and Email. We obtain materials and information provided on the Site from merchants and other third party partners and suppliers and so we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any such materials or information.
Without limiting the foregoing, we cannot guarantee and do not promise that the Site and Email and all materials and information provided through it will meet your requirements. Therefore we advise you to check any materials or information provided to you through the Site as any reliance that you place on the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of that information is at your own risk.
8. Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes our liability for
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you;
- Any other liability which may not by law by limited or excluded.
Subject to the foregoing, you agree that we (including, without limitation, our employees, directors and shareholders, and our suppliers) shall not be liable for:
- Any direct loss, claim or damage;
- Any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost savings or loss or corruption of data); or
- Any loss of profit (whether direct or indirect), in each case whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with
- Any use of the Site or Email, its contents or offers indirectly purchased via the Site or Email, or any competitions or prize draws which are entered via the Site or Email;
- Any goods or services provided by merchants or partners;
- Any unavailability of the Site or the services irrespective of duration of any period of unavailability; or
- Any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained though the Site, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Without limiting the effect of the foregoing, due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any other property when you are using or browsing the Site or receiving Emails from us. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of such materials.
We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
9. Data protection and privacy
Holiday deals you might be interested in
Closing date: 30th September 2020
Closing date: 18th December 2020
Closing date: 30th September 2020