Morocco: Bazaars, Deserts & Atlas Mountains Tour
Please note that this deal has now expired. View similar deals still available.
Get a glimpse of the lifestye and colour of the Jemaa el Fna square in Marrakech, stroll through modern Rabat and experience the story of the thousand and one nights in Fez. Cross the Atlas Mountains to Midelt and Erfoud and enter the desert of Erg Chebbi, the Gorges of Todra and the Dades Valley until you reach the magnificent Kasbahs of Ait Ben Haddou in Ouarzazate.
- Ramadan: 23rd April to 25th May, 2020
- Eid-al-Adha: 30th and 31st July, 2020
- International flights: from the UK to Marrakech
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- International flights: from Marrakech to the UK
This offer from Exoticca is for an 8-night deluxe tour of Morocco with flights from £699 per person.
- Marrakesh: 4* Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa
- Fez: 4* Barceló Fès Medina
- Erfoud: 4* Kasbah Hotel Chergui
- Ouarzazate: 4* Oscar Hotel by Atlas Studios
Important: Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change at any time depending on availability. Some promotional prices will be strictly limited by tour operators or airlines. Special terms and conditions may apply.