Win a week for two in Grenada
Update: This competition is now closed
If, like me, you find yourself 'Caribbean-dreaming' during these dark, cold winter months, you might find a bit of light relief by entering Tesco's latest competition. It's to win a 7-night trip for two to the beautiful island, with flights and accommodation.
I've been all round the Caribbean and found that Grenada was quite possibly my favourite of the islands - very slightly less touristy, stunning secluded beaches, and the perfect relaxed vibe.
What do you win?
A trip for two to Grenada, including
- A seven-night stay at Coyaba Beach Resort, Grenada for two adults (18+) sharing a garden/pool view double/twin room.
- Return economy flights from London Gatwick to Maurice Bishop International Airport, Grenada with British Airways - one piece of hold baggage per person up to 23kg
- Return transfers from Maurice Bishop International Airport to resort
- Daily breakfast, daily dinner from a set-menu, 1x drink each evening (beer, wine, local spirits or soft drinks)
- A 60-minute massage for the winner and guest
Prize must be taken between 1 April 2019-14 December 2019, excluding Bank Holiday weekends.
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Enter the unique verification code
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.55pm on 5th February 2019