Win a Northern Lights trip to Norway's Svalbard Archipelago
Update: This competition is now closed
To celebrate the paperback publication of Philip Pullman's 'La Belle Sauvage', the first novel in his 'Book of Dust' series, Penguin have teamed up with Best Served Scandinavia and WH Smith to offer a fabulous trip for two to see the Northern Lights in Norway's Svalbard archipelago.
Best Served Scandinavia
Funken Lodge combines 21st-century good looks with one of the most historic hotel experiences in Svalbard. Found on a hillside just ten minutes’ snowmobile ride from the centre of town, the hotel has an enviable location, with fabulous views over the town and the Lars glacier. Indeed, you'll be perfectly placed to strike out into Spitsbergen's famed wilderness, and helpful staff will recommend the best spots to explore. But there’s much to enjoy indoors too, with a stylish lounge, a celebrated champagne cellar and Longyearbyen's best restaurant all on site.
What you win
A holiday for two provided by Best Served Scandinavia to see the Northern Lights. This includes
- two economy return flights from London to Longyearbyen
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a standard TB/DB room for two people at the Funken Lodge, Longyearbyen on a bed & breakfast basis
- one evening excursion to Camp Barentz for two which includes evening meal and complimentary beer and wine.
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click 'sign up' to enter
11:59pm on 30th November 2018