Win a winter trip to Arctic Norway
Lonely Planet have teamed up with Where The Wild Is and Brim Explorer - the first ever non-polluting boat to sail Arctic waters - to offer the chance to win a 3-night trip for two to Norway. The prize includes tickets to join Brim Explorer's maiden trip from Tromso.
What do you win?
- Two return economy flights with Norwegian from London Gatwick to Tromsø
- Three nights in a double room including breakfast at Clarion Hotel The Edge in Tromsø
- Return airport transfers
- Two tickets for an emission-free whale-watching cruise on the Brim Explorer electric catamaran
- A pair of return tickets for the Tromsø cable car, Fjellheisen
- A pair of Bath & Unwind beauty bags full of selected products from environmentally friendly brands
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 8th September 2019