Win two places on the incredible Lanka Challenge in Sri Lanka
Now this sounds incredible! If you've watched and loved the BBC's Race Across the World and fancied trying it yourself, this could be the competition for you! In fact, I'm tempted to book it anyway.
I won't bore you with all the details here but be sure to click the red link and read about it on the Wanderlust website - I'm pretty certain you'll agree that it sounds amazing.
What do you win?
- Flights for two from London to Colombo, Sri Lanka
- One team entry to the Lanka Challenge southern route 2021 (based on team of 2) Date: 3-12 September 2021
Sri Lanka Adventure Challenge holiday includes (team of 2):
- Training and driving lessons on arrival day
- Hire and use of 1 genuine ready-to-roll Tuk Tuk for the duration of the Challenge. Third party liability insurance
- Accommodation for 2 people for 9 nights in double, twin or triple rooms
- Camping gear
- Half Board – 9 locally-made breakfasts and dinners at hotels and campsites
- Welcome pack (sim card and phone, map, t-shirt, event bag, phrase-book, navigational sheets)
- Emergency & Medical travel insurance for the duration of the Challenge
- Awards ceremony & farewell party
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- You need to be registered (for free) with Wanderlust to be able to enter. It's one of my favourite websites so I'd definitely recommend it - sign in or sign up at the bottom of the comp page
- Check your details are correct on their website
- Answer the question - I believe the answer is b) 2009
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
12th August 2020
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 28th January 2021
Closing date: 29th January 2021
Full-board • Flights inc
Closing date: 29th January 2021
Self catering • Flights inc
Closing date: 30th January 2021
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
8th August 2018 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description. This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...
20th December 2019 by PaulAnnouncing the winner of our No Man's Fort competition
Our competition to win a night's stay in the Lighthouse room on No Man's Fort closed on the 17th December. As always, a huge thank you to everyone who entered! We've collated all of the valid entries and can now reveal that the lucky winner is... Kay Norrington!We had a slight complication with this draw. Towards the final days of the competition, No Man's Fort closed to new bookings. Solent Forts sister hotel Spitbank Fort is continuing to operate as usual, but No Man's Fort is closed for...