Win a gourmet break in a Scottish castle
Britain Magazine are running a nice competition to win a two-night stay for two at Dalhousie, Scotland's oldest inhabited castle. It includes use of their spa, plus breakfast and dinner each day.
What do you win?
- A two-night stay for the winner plus their guest, also including
- A cream tea on arrival
- A three-course dinner and a bottle of wine each evening in the candle-lit Dungeon Restaurant
- A full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Use of the hotel’s award-winning spa facilities.
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question - the answer is in the writing above the question
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click submit to enter
12pm on 1st February 2019