Win a ski holiday for two in Grandvalira, Andorra worth £2,000
Update: This competition is now closed
Sadly no flights included with this one, but the holiday itself looks superb. The Telegraph are offering readers the chance to win a 7-night skiing holiday in Andorra, one of the smallest countries in the world. It's for two people and includes equipment and lift passes.
What do you win?
A seven-night holiday to Andorra for two. Includes -
- Return transfers between Barcelona or Toulouse airport and Pas de la Casa;
- Seven-night accommodation at Pierre and Vacances Hotel Grand Pas. The four star hotel is based on two people sharing a room on a bed and breakfast basis
- Grandvalira lift passes
- Equipment hire, skis and boots or snowboard and boots
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to enter
- Click to confirm you're not a robot in the screen that pops up
23.59 on 31st December 2018