Win a magical Disneyland Paris break in celebration of Mickey's 90th anniversary
Update: This competition is now closed
Oh boy! It's Mickey Mouse's 90th anniversary and Disney are celebrating by offering a magical prize of a three-day trip to Disneyland Paris for four people, with return transport, accommodation and some meals included.
There's also a runners-up prize of the complete Disney Store Mickey Mouse Memories Special Edition Collection.
What do you win?
A trip for up to 4 people to Disneyland® Paris for the Mickey 90th Anniversary celebration:
- A two night, three-day trip to Disneyland® Paris from 14th-16th December 2018 for the prize winner and up to three guests.
- Return transport to Disneyland® Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland® Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR an economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- Two nights’ accommodation sharing one standard room at a Disney resort hotel including continental breakfast.
- 4 x three Day Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- 4 x meal vouchers for Friday 14th December evening meal.
- A private evening dinner for 4 guests on Saturday 15th December 2018.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page.
- Answer the question (hint: the answer is: Mickey Mouse).
- Click to read/agree to the terms & conditions.
- Click 'Enter Now'.
- Entry requires an active Disney account. Before entering you will be asked to register or log-in to your Disney account - after completing this you will be automatically entered into the competition.