Win a family tennis break to La Manga in Spain
Del Monte are giving away tennis-related prizes every week until the end of October in their latest competition. The grand prize is a family trip to La Manga Club Resort, a holiday sports and leisure resort in Spain.
There are 15 winners each week and you can enter the weekly prize draw once every week to be eligible for them. You'll be put into the grand prize draw to win the holiday at the same time.
What do you win?
- 1 x Break to La Manga Club Resort, for a family (two adults and two children (aged 2-12 years) for 4 nights. The break must be taken within Easter Holidays 2020. The prize includes 2 bed accommodation (2 bedroom apartment), room only
- Flights from a London airport
- Hotel transfers
- Half board package which provides breakfast and dinner each day, excluding drinks
- 2x family tennis coaching sessions within a group over the course of the break. UK transfers are not included. ABTA or ATOL Protection included.
- 55 x adidas Courtside Kits, consisting of 1x adidas Tennis Wristband Small (White), 1x adidas Tennis Headband (Black), 1x adidas Water Bottle, 1x adidas Duffel Bag Medium and 1x Del Monte gym towel
- 275 x Babolat LTA Comet GB21” Tennis Racket with Pack of 3 Babolat Gold Tennis Balls
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
Midnight on 27th October 2019
Similar travel competitions
All available to enter right now
Closing date: 24th September 2020
Breakfast • Flights inc
Closing date: 24th September 2020
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
8th August 2018 by StuartThink no-one ever wins travel competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description. This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the Travelscoop...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...
20th December 2019 by PaulAnnouncing the winner of our No Man's Fort competition
Our competition to win a night's stay in the Lighthouse room on No Man's Fort closed on the 17th December. As always, a huge thank you to everyone who entered! We've collated all of the valid entries and can now reveal that the lucky winner is... Kay Norrington!We had a slight complication with this draw. Towards the final days of the competition, No Man's Fort closed to new bookings. Solent Forts sister hotel Spitbank Fort is continuing to operate as usual, but No Man's Fort is closed for...