Win Love Island Final tickets & a 6-night Majorca getaway
VIBE by Jet2holidays are giving five Love Island fans the chance to go to the show's live final by giving away a 6-night holiday to Majorca, including flights, tickets to the final and loads of exclusive extras.
What do you win?
- Return Jet2 flights from London Stansted to Palma, Mallorca (includes one item of 10kg hand luggage and one item of 22kg hold luggage per person)
- 4-night holiday for two adults (over 18) in an Island Suite with Beach View and VIP Experience room on an all-inclusive basis at BH Mallorca, Majorca from 2nd to 6th August 2022
- Airport transfers
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation from Sunday 31st July to Tuesday 2nd August at 4* Caleia Talayot Spa Hotel in Cala Millor in double/twin rooms (2 people per room) on a half board basis (daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel). Includes:
- Welcome drinks and snacks at hotel on 31st July (1 – 2 hours from arrival time of 12:00-12:30pm) (Includes selection of fruit, canapés, ham, cheese, soft drinks, Cava and beer)
- Private hire of the terrace (to be shared with the other prize winners) at Restaurant Sa Punta Mallorca for pre-drinks prior to the Love Island final on 1st August which includes selection of snacks and nibbles and 2 – 3 glasses of wine/beer per person
- Private coach hire (to be shared with the other prize winners) on the evening of the Love Island final (1st August - based on 5 to 6 hour hire). Includes selection of snacks and soft drinks for the coach journey to/from the villa
- 2x Love Island live final tickets per winner
- Travel insurance for the ITV Prize
- Full winner management prior to travel
- On-site event management from 2x Element Event Managers, throughout trip (includes travel, accommodation and expenses)
- UK travel allowance of £100 per person
- Overnight accommodation at Hampton by Hilton London Stansted Airport the night prior to departure, if required
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
- Note: ticking the box to agree to their T&Cs means you're also signing up to SMS marketing from Jet2holidays (you can opt out again at any time)
8.15am on 11th July 2022
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.
To enter this competition, click through to Jet2holidays directly and enter on their websiteEnter here
Chosen from Jet2holidays by Stuart
on 9th June 2022
Caleia Talayot Spa Hotel
Join our Facebook Group
Travel Competitions UK
Facebook group • 18k membersVisit group
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 10th July 2022
Closing date: 10th July 2022
Closing date: 12th July 2022
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
11th February 2021 by StuartHints and tips for entering holiday competitions
During the loooong and often bleak lockdown days, travel and holiday competitions have become a precious bit of escapism for many people looking forward to a future when it's safe to venture out again. They give travel lovers the chance to see and dream about different destinations - and offer that little bit of hope that you might just win a free holiday. And it can get addictive!At Travelscoop we collate and feature all the best travel comps that we find online and feature them on our...
16th December 2021 by StuartRecent winners update
We get to hear about lots of winners through our Travel Competitions UK Facebook group and we thought it might be inspiring to include occasional updates about recent successes and people enjoying their prizes. We can't give too many details for privacy reasons, but you'll see posts and more details for all the following wins and prizes in the group itself.We'd really love to hear from you if you win anything from entering one of the competitions we've featured on our website and in our Sunday...
2nd February 2021 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description.This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...