Win an adventure-filled bucket-list getaway to Whistler in Canada
Tourism Whistler are running another of their competitions - this time called Adventure Deeper - to win an amazing 6-night fun-packed trip for two to Whistler, Canada. With flights and so many extras included, this is always one of my favourite competitions to enter and dream about winning.
What do you win?
- Round-trip coach air transportation for two people, from the major city airport nearest to the prize winner’s residence to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Round-trip transportation, for two people between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler
- Six nights’ accommodation at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
- One Spectacular Glacier Tour for two adults with Harbour Air
- One Salmon Bake by ATV or 4X4 for two adults with Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- One River of Golden Dreams guided tour for two adults with Backroads Whistler
- Two Whistler Blackcomb sightseeing passes
- One half day fishing tour for two adults with Valley Fishing Guides
- Two admission tickets to Vallea Lumina
- One half-day bike rentals for two adults with Arbutus Routes
- Two admission tickets to the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre, $45 voucher for lunch at the Thunderbird Café, plus a take-home souvenir
- One 60-minute massage & hydrotherapy for two adults at the Scandinave Spa Whistler
- Two Scandinave Spa deluxe “Spa at Home” packages, to be shipped to the winner upon announcement
- One Balcony breakfast & one Braidwood Tavern patio dining experience for two adults at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
- $100 gift certificate for the Keg Steakhouse + Bar
- $100 gift certificate for Brickworks Public House
- Cocktail experience for two (2) adults at the FireRock Lounge
- $100 gift certificate for Hunter Gather
- Picnic box provided by Fridge Full
- $50 gift certificate for the Green Moustache Organic Café
The prize holiday needs to be taken between 24th May and 30th September 2022
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- You can tick for a bonus second entry by subscribing to the Whistler Insider emails
- Submit your entry
11.59am PST (Pacific Standard Time) on 21st September 2021 (works out as 18.59pm in the UK)
Looking for more? Find lots more travel and holiday competitions here.
Recently added travel and holiday competitions
Closing date: 28th September 2021
Closing date: 29th September 2021
Closing date: 30th September 2021
Half-board • Flights inc
Closing date: 30th September 2021
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
11th February 2021 by StuartHints and tips for entering holiday competitions
During the loooong and often bleak lockdown days, travel and holiday competitions have become a precious bit of escapism for many people looking forward to a future when it's safe to venture out again. They give travel lovers the chance to see and dream about different destinations - and offer that little bit of hope that you might just win a free holiday. And it can get addictive!At Travelscoop we collate and feature all the best travel comps that we find online and feature them on our...
2nd February 2021 by StuartThink no-one ever wins holiday competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description.This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
15th July 2020 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
11th September 2020 by StuartIt's been a successful week!
It's been a big holiday competition-winning week at Travelscoop!If you're a regular 'scooper you'll probably be aware of our competition group on Facebook. All the competitions are found online and shared in the group by the members. And with over 16,000 members and growing, it's the largest UK Facebook group dedicated purely to travel competitions, with loads of new ones added every day.A little while ago a Heart FM competition was posted to the group, and was subsequently featured on the...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...