Win a trip to Frankfurt, Wiesbaden & Mainz in Germany
Suitcase Mag claim to have discovered the "most Instagrammable places in Germany" and they've teamed up with Lufthansa and the German National Tourist Office to run a competition to win a 6-night trip to them.
Note: This comp is a bit of a faff - after putting in your details you have to download an app for The Out (luxury car hire) to be entered into it. It's a bit of a cheeky way to get people's info.
I don't really like competitions which involve signing up to something you were never considering in the first place (even when it's free). But I'm including this one because all the effort means there'll be far fewer entries and statistically the chances of winning will be much higher (if you can be bothered with it). And there's the option of deleting the app again after the comp closing date.
What do you win?
For two people -
- 6 nights in the cities Wiesbaden, Mainz and Frankfurt, including accommodation with breakfast
- Return flights from the UK to Frankfurt
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your email address on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- After clicking submit you'll be taken to a page where you need to download an app to be entered. The company will send a link to mobile devices if you're entering on desktop.
12pm on 2nd August 2019