Win a five-night luxury holiday in the Maldives
Condé Nast Traveller is giving away a five-night holiday in the Maldives, staying at Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas and flying with Qatar Airways. It's a bribe for voting in the Readers' Choice Awards, but you'll not hear me complaining.
What do you win?
- 5 nights for two at the Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas including return flights from the UK with Qatar Airways
- The accommodation will comprise of a Private Pool Villa for two persons, inclusive of daily gourmet breakfast
- The prize includes Lunch at SEA, signature underwater restaurant, 60 min Anantara Signature Spa treatment for two persons and Stargazing session at the overwater observatory, SKY.
- The prize also includes Roundtrip seaplane transfers for two persons.
How to enter
- To enter this competition you'll need to vote for Conde Nast Traveller in the Readers' Choice Awards.
- Click the red button on this page to take you to the CN Traveller and follow the instructions to register your vote
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
30th June 2019