Discover Canada: Banff National Park and Vancouver
Holiday Extras recently filmed a brand new travel guide in the stunning bucket list worthy area of Banff National Park, and Vancouver.
Banff National park has the stunning Lake Louise, and Moraine Lake, and while heavily inundated with tourists, it still has a total magic and charm to it. Located on the north west coast in British Columbia, Vancouver is a thriving metropolis of culture, with plenty to see and do and is the province's largest city. Protecting the environment and making the city an easy place to live are principles that have been held since the early settlers arrived, 150 years ago. As such, Vancouver ranks highly in the 'cleanest' or 'best places to live' polls, thanks to very little pollution, stellar health care and generally high living standards.
Share with your friends
- A day trip to Florence
- Visiting Murano and Burano Islands, Venice
- Five days in Singapore
- Chatham Maritime Food & Drink Festival, Kent
- Five fab things to see in San Francisco
- Top 7 things to do in Lucca, Italy
- Six destinations to consider for family beach holiday
- Six places to eat and drink in Budapest