Departure30 December 2023 I'm flexible
Nights1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
BoardAll-inclusive Full-board Half-board Breakfast Self catering Room only
Holiday providerBlueSea Holidays British Airways Holidays TUI Virgin Holidays
Gateway to New England the laid-back city of Boston is characterised by an evolving culture and world-renowned colleges and universities. With grand architecture, shops to rival those in New York and a diverse and energetic nightlife Boston has much to offer.
Things to see and do
- Bunker Hill Monument - The 221 foot-high monument marks the site of the first major battle of the American Revolution. If you climb the 294 steps to its summit the views are wonderful.
- Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum - Be transported back in time to December 16th 1773 with interactive exhibits recreating the day when 340 chests of tea were taken from ships and dumped in Boston harbour by the Sons of Liberty.
- China Town - For everything authentically Chinese take a browse or enjoy some food in this small district.
- Call in at the Bull & Finch, you may recognise it as the pub in the hit TV series, â€˜Cheers’. Follow the Freedom Trail and take in 16 historical places of interest from the last two and a half centuries of America’s most significant past. It can be completed on foot in three hours.
- Visit the Museum of Fine Arts to admire one of the most comprehensive collections of impressionist and Japanese art. Amongst the artefacts are paintings, fashion, jewellery, pottery and publications.
Things to do in Boston
Boston Blog posts
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
Things to Do in Boston Teens Will Enjoy
9th June 2023 by Big Family Little Adventures
Boston is a vibrant city with plenty of activities for teens to enjoy. From exploring the city's iconic landmarks to taking part in exciting outdoor activities, there are plenty of ways for teens to make the most of their time in the city. Some of the best things to do include visiting the Museum of Fine Arts, exploring the Freedom Trail, taking a boat tour of the Charles River, and visiting the New England Aquarium. For those looking for a more active experience, there are plenty of parks...
2 Days in Boston: Your Perfect Weekend in Boston Itinerary
8th March 2023 by Inside the Travel Lab
Are you looking for ideas on how to spend two days in Boston? This guide will provide you with all the information you need to make the most of your time in this historic American city. Here is a two day itinerary to help you relax and enjoy your stay in Boston....
The Best Things to Do in Boston in the Fall
6th January 2023 by The Travel Bunny
In Autumn, Boston is a sight to behold. From heritage trails and traditional neighbourhoods to Chinatown, duck tours and Beacon Hill, there is something for everyone. Whether you're looking for a cultural experience or a fun-filled day out, Boston has it all....
The Best Things to do in Boston in the Fall
11th April 2023 by The Scrapbook of Life
From heritage trails and historic neighbourhoods to Chinatown, duck tours and Beantown, Boston in November has something for every kind of visitor. From fine art to fine dining and street art to street food let’s check out all the cool things to do in Boston in the fall....
Harvard University Campus: Practical tips and guide on places to visit
4th December 2019 by PommieTravels
Harvard University campus is situated in Cambridge, near Boston, Massachusetts, and it is one of the most prestigious and popular universities students want to go to after school. It is a place that everyone should visit when going to Massachusetts. On this page, you can find some information and tips for visiting the Harvard University campus, that were gathered by writers from both ProHighGrades and EditProofRead services, as well as how to get the most out of your student’s years, no...
Weather in Boston
Our month-by-month guide to the weather and climate in Boston