Announcing the results of our Eurostar Paris competition
As if we ever needed an excuse to visit Paris, we decided to trek over to the City of Love to draw a winner for our Eurostar £200 Voucher Competition. Stuart did his best to pick the winner in front of the Eiffel Tower in 35 degree heat. From the hundreds of valid entries we received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a Cabeau travel pillow bag). We filmed the draw, which can be seen in our Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Peter Mcginn - we can't wait to hear about your trip!
Share with your friends
- Think no-one ever wins travel competitions? Think again
- Eurostar review: Standard class from Ebbsfleet to Paris
- Love travel competitions? Join our Travel Competitions Facebook Group!
- Paris vs Airbnb
- Eurostar London to Amsterdam direct trains on sale this week. Get two return tickets in our giveaway.
- Ooh la la! Travelscoop is going French
- Booking an Airbnb is set to become less Japan-easy
- Terms & Conditions Of Use