Two new flight routes announced for Turkey's Mediterranean coast
Thomas Cook Airlines and Turkish Airlines have both recently announced new routes to Turkey's stunning Mediterranean coast.
Thomas Cook has already commenced weekly flights from Norwich to Dalaman, with return fares on the 180-passenger Airbus A320 starting at £219pp. You can check them out here.
And from June 13th Turkish Airlines will be flying from Gatwick to Bodrum twice-weekly. Fares are currently on a launch offer at a great-value £99 return. Their website has more details.
Turkey's Mediterranean shoreline is often described as the Turquoise Coast. Nearly 1600 km (994 miles) long, it's dotted with countless sandy beaches and punctuated by picturesque ruins; once awe-inspiring classical cities.
Share with your friends
- A day trip to Florence
- Visiting Murano and Burano Islands, Venice
- Five days in Singapore
- Chatham Maritime Food & Drink Festival, Kent
- Five fab things to see in San Francisco
- Top 7 things to do in Lucca, Italy
- Six destinations to consider for family beach holiday
- Six places to eat and drink in Budapest