Win an 8-day hiking adventure in Armenia worth £2,200
Update: This competition is now closed
Armenia probably isn't the first country that springs to mind when you're thinking of holidays. And that's why I love the randomness of online travel competitions - you get to read and think about different places and experiences.
From reading the competition blurb on Wired for Adventure's website, Armenia sounds lovely.
What do you win?
The prize is for two people to go on Evaneos’ ‘Reaching the Highest Summit’ tour. The trip itinerary includes:
- Airport transfers (within Armenia)
- 7 nights’ accommodation: 4 nights in a 3* hotel and 3 nights of camping in tents.
- Soft mattresses for the tents
- Transfer of tents and suitcases to the mountains
- Vehicle with air-conditioning
- Half-board (all breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners)
- Water, tea, or coffee during meals throughout the whole trip
- All excursions and cultural visits outlined in the tour programme
- Entrance fees for museums and historical monuments outlined in the tour programme
- An English-speaking guide for the 1st and 2nd day
- A local attendant for hiking and climbing on days 3, 4, 5, and 6
- Flight budget of £800 (£400 per person) towards international flights to Yerevan, Armenia
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question - the answer is a) Mount Aragats
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 8th March 2019