Win a nature trip to South Africa
Update: This competition is now closed
This one's a bit of a whirlwind trip - iFly (KLM) are running a competition to win a 3-night South Africa holiday, including 2 nights in the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve. Although it's not for very long, it includes flights and will be an extraordinary experience. If I was the winner I'd probably ask about paying for a few more nights and extending my stay in Cape Town.
What do you win?
- Two round-trip Economy Class tickets with KLM to Cape Town
- An overnight stay at a nearby airport hotel after arrival at 10:30 pm at Cape Town airport
- Transfer to the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
- Two nights in the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, including breakfast, two 3-course lunches and two 5-course dinners
- Various excursions, such as a 4x4 botanical jeep safari, a visit to the Klipgat cave and a hike through the Milkwood Forest
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.30pm on 3rd March 2019