Win a 7-night Norwegian fjords cruise for two with Princess Cruises
There aren't a huge amount of details with this competition from Iglu Cruise - and it doesn't seem to include flights. However, to win a 7-night cruise for two around the stunning Norwegian fjords must be worth the cost of paying for your own flights in my opinion!
What do you win?
Here's what Iglu say about the prize:
Spend a beautiful week in May 2019 drinking in the unique views, discovering some Norwegian culture, and basking in the gorgeous spring weather. You will traverse the Norwegian coast stopping in some superb ports, including the picturesque town of Bergen and the majestic village of Geiranger, home to Geirangerfjord.
The cruise in question will take place on Princess Cruises’ wonderful ship, Sapphire Princess. This vessel boasts a fantastic array of onboard facilities, from a range of dining opportunities to evening entertainment such as in the theatre, casino, or live music venues.
The winners will be accommodated in an inside cabin, which onboard Sapphire Princess means stylish and comfortable décor and helpful facilities including a hair dryer, TV, and refrigerator. All onboard amenities can be enjoyed, including access to the Lotus Spa, which has been named the ‘Best Spa on a Cruise Ship’ in the past by Spafinder Wellness 365.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page.
- Enter your details. Note that by entering your details you are agreeing to sign up to Iglu Cruise & their newsletter.
- Check the terms & conditions.
- Click to enter.
Competition closes: 28th September 2018
Share with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a South African holiday for two
- Win a weekend for two in Avignon, France
- New Win a family trip to Universal Orlando Resort™, Florida
- New Win a week for two in Val d'Isere
- Win a 4-night Cornish cottage stay during Padstow Christmas Festival
- Win a 7-night family trip to Wisconsin
- Win a ski break for two in Austria
- Win a holiday to Morocco worth £3,000
- Win a 14-night rail, coach & cruise holiday to the Canadian Rockies
- New Win a break for two in Majorca