High-tech Rome city break with Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel tickets from £199pp
With this deal from Secret Escapes, stay two or three nights at an award-winning, technology-loving hotel in central Rome with breakfast and flights from £199 per person. This off also includes priority access tickets to the Vatican Museums and The Sistine Chapel, plus, you could save up to 45% off the standard rack rate.
- Two or three nights in a Design or Jacuzzi room
- Breakfast included (see 'Offer details')
- Skip-the-line tickets with audio guide to the Vatican Museums and The Sistine Chapel
- Smart TV with unlimited movies
- iPad in the room with light control
- Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Rome, Italy
- One piece of hand luggage per person included (see airline terms and conditions)
- Hold luggage is not included, but for most airlines, it can be added when choosing your flight
- Transfers are not included
- This holiday is supplied by Secret Escapes and is ATOL protected (ATOL 11257)
Departing from London (Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton or City), Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds or Newcastle on select dates from 2nd February to 30th August 2019.
Cheapest option available on select dates in February, March or July 2019 from either Gatwick or Luton.
Rooms are individually and eclectically kitted out in a cool, contemporary fashion. Choose between a Design room (iTube, iWild, iCube, iZen) or a Jacuzzi room (iMovie or iSpa). All come with their own iPad, which allows you to adjust the room’s lighting in different colours, and some have massage sofas, some cinema projection walls, others their very own Jacuzzi.
- En-suite bathroom with rain shower
- Flatscreen smart TV with unlimited movies
- In-room iPad
Breakfast is a spread of sweet and savoury choices served in your room. For other meals, there are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby, which hotel staff will happily recommend.
iRooms Pantheon & Navona boasts an unbeatable location in the city’s historic centre, a short walk from many major attractions like the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Forum, Coliseum, Trevi Fountain and top-notch shopping on Via del Corso. The nearest metro station is Colosseo, about 10 minutes' walk away, with plenty of bus stops also close by.
Important: Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change at any time depending on availability. Some promotional prices will be strictly limited by tour operators or airlines. Special terms and conditions may apply.