Enchanting New England city & country self-drive tour from £1599pp
Please note that this deal has now expired. View similar deals still available.
With this deal from Secret Escapes, You'll spend 11 nights on a charming New England self-drive holiday spanning eight destinations across three different states. Starting and ending in Boston with flights and car hire included, you could be enjoying the trip of a lifetime from £1599 per person (deposit option available from £450 per person). Plus, you could save up to 24% off the standard rack rate fro this trip.
- Two nights in a Guest room at the AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Downtown, Massachusetts
- One night in a Carriage House room at The Nonantum Resort, Kennebunkport, Maine
- Two nights in a King Bed room at Best Western Acadia Park Inn, Bar Harbor, Maine
- One night in a Two Queens with Sleeper Sofa room at the North Conway Grand Hotel, New Hampshire
- One night in a Standard room at the Golden Eagle Resort, Stowe, Vermont
- One night in a Standard room at The Williams Inn, Williamstown, Massachusetts
- One night in a Standard room at the Holiday Inn Express Middletown, Newport, Rhode Island
- Two nights in a Guest room at the Holiday Inn Cape Cod - Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Room-only basis
- Flights are included from London Heathrow to Boston, USA
- 7kg hand luggage and 23kg hold luggage allowance per person
- Car hire is included for the duration of your stay (see 'Travel details')
- This holiday is supplied by Premier Holidays and is ATOL protected (2713)
Departing from London Heathrow only, 7 days a week between April and October 2019.
The Cheapest month for this trip is April 2019
The most you will pay is £2299 per person for peak travel in July or August 2019
Days 1 & 2: AC Hotel, Boston Downtown
Day 3: The Nonantum Resort, Kennebunkport
Days 4 & 5: Best Western Acadia Park Inn, Bar Harbor
Day 6: North Conway Grand Hotel, White Mountains
Day 7: Golden Eagle Resort, Stowe
Day 8: The Williams Inn, Williamstown
Day 9: Holiday Inn Express Middletown, Newport
Days 10 & 11: Holiday Inn Hyannis, Cape Cod
- Day 1: On arrival in Boston, collect your car and proceed to your hotel to check-in for two nights.
- Day 2: Spend a day at leisure exploring the city of Boston.
- Day 3: Head north towards Salem and along the coast to the harbour towns of Gloucester, Rockport and Portsmouth before crossing into Maine and arriving in the resort of Kennebunkport. Check in to your hotel for one night.
- Day 4: Enjoy a leisurely drive along the Maine coast to Bar Harbor, where you'll check in to your hotel for two nights.
- Day 5: Enjoy a full day to explore the Arcadia National Park.
- Day 6: Travel inland towards the White Mountains and check in to your hotel for one night.
- Day 7: Traverse the White and Green Mountain ranges that divide the New England states of New Hampshire and Vermont, as you head towards Stowe.
- Day 8: Continue south along Route 100, taking in Vermont's Green Mountains before crossing into Massachusetts, and arriving in the college town of Williamstown for one night.
- Day 9: Drive south and pass through Lenox and Hancock Shaker Village, continuing to the city of Newport, Rhode Island. Check in to your hotel for one night.
- Day 10: Continue along the coast to Cape Cod and check in to your hotel for two final nights.
- Day 11: Enjoy a full day to explore magnificent Cape Cod.
- Day 12: Return to Boston, drop your hire car at the airport and take your flight home.
Important: Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change at any time depending on availability. Some promotional prices will be strictly limited by tour operators or airlines. Special terms and conditions may apply.