7nt exotic Sri Lanka resort & spa from £735pp
Enjoy 7 nights in exotic Sri Lanka at the 5* Taj Bentota Resort & Spa with Away Holidays from £735 per person including flights and daily breakfast. You could save up to 20% off the hotels standard rack rate.
- Return flights
- 7 nights at the 5* Taj Bentota Resort & Spa, in a Superior Charm room
- Daily Breakfast (free upgrade to half-board for stays 1st March-31st July)
- Deposits from £99
- No booking fees
- ATOL protected
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Ceiling fan
- Direct dial telephone
- Room size : 367.5 sq ft
- Spacious and comfortable, offering partial views of the Indian Ocean.
- All lead to a private balcony or a terrace.
- Room size : 364.5 sq ft
- Spacious and comfortable, offering uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean.
- Sit out in your own private balcony and watch the waves.
- Contemporary 504 sq ft living spaces with 1 bedroom and garden or ocean views from a private balcony.
- Modern room amenities include a DVD player and walk in wardrobes.
Deluxe Allure Suite
- Suite size : 651 sq ft
- These large one bedroom suites offer stunning direct views of the ocean or partial garden views.
- They are located in the main building and boast of the latest amenities and stylish fittings.
- Enjoy life even more with a spacious living room and your own private balcony.
Premium Temptation Suite
- Suite size : 724 sq ft
- Enjoy the experience of a spacious one bedroom suite with a living room which leads to a private balcony.
- Step out and look at the stunning blue shades of the Indian Ocean.
- The tranquil tones blending in the decor within play host to a generous offering of modern fittings and amenities.
Presidential Nirvana Suite
- Suite size : 1213 sq ft
- A huge one bedroom and living room area, as well as an inbuilt Jacuzzi.
- Step out of this luxury space on to your large private balcony and have the widest panoramic view of the Indian Ocean in all its glory.
Important: Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change at any time depending on availability. Some promotional prices will be strictly limited by tour operators or airlines. Special terms and conditions may apply.
Half-board • Flights inc
13-nights • May 2021
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
12th September 2019 by The Wandering QuinnHow much does a trip to Sri Lanka cost?
Sri Lanka is now up there in the top places to visit in Asia. Most of us know Asia for being pretty cheap and reasonable to travel around, especially for those of us coming from a Western Country but how cheap is Sri Lanka, how much money do you need to take to Sri Lanka, and how much does a trip to Sri Lanka cost? Well, in this post I’m going to share how much I spent backpacking Sri Lanka for 3 weeks along with what I found to be the costs for food, accommodation and activities in Sri Lanka...
4th September 2019 by The Wandering QuinnA guide on where to visit in Sri Lanka on your first trip
Sri Lanka is a pretty small country, especially compared to its closest country India, and it’s not made up of lots of islands like Indonesia and the Philippines, however I still struggled on how to plan my trip to Sri Lanka, where to go in Sri Lanka and the best Sri Lanka itinerary because from what I could see online, it didn’t seem that easy to travel around because not all places are connected by train and not all roads are direct. After visiting Sri Lanka for 3 weeks I’m here writing...
11th September 2019 by The Wandering Quinn10 things to know before travelling to Sri Lanka
After backpacking Sri Lanka for 3 weeks, here are 10 things I picked up on that I think you need to know before going to Sri Lanka to help you plan your trip there, make the most of your money and time and to be safe and have fun in Sri Lanka. In this Sri Lanka Travel Guide video I talk about the following subjects: 1- The travel days in Sri Lanka are longer than expected. 2- How to get around Sri Lanka by bus, train, taxi and tuk tuk. 3- The two main monsoon seasons. 4- Reduce your......
8th September 2019 by The Wandering QuinnIs August a good time to visit Sri Lanka?
August is an annoying time to visit Asia because a lot of Asian Countries are experiencing the monsoon rain in August, it’s incredibly hot, or both! When researching the best places in Asia to visit in August, Sri Lanka came up a number of times because it’s said that there’s never a bad time to visit Sri Lanka as it’s an all year round destination, you just have to be flexible with where you visit in Sri Lanka and work around the two monsoon seasons! I decided to go for it, I arrived...