7nt exotic Sri Lanka resort & spa from £735pp
Please note that this deal has now expired. View similar deals still available.
Enjoy 7 nights in exotic Sri Lanka at the 5* Taj Bentota Resort & Spa with Away Holidays from £735 per person including flights and daily breakfast. You could save up to 20% off the hotels standard rack rate.
- Return flights
- 7 nights at the 5* Taj Bentota Resort & Spa, in a Superior Charm room
- Daily Breakfast (free upgrade to half-board for stays 1st March-31st July)
- Deposits from £99
- No booking fees
- ATOL protected
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Ceiling fan
- Direct dial telephone
- Room size : 367.5 sq ft
- Spacious and comfortable, offering partial views of the Indian Ocean.
- All lead to a private balcony or a terrace.
- Room size : 364.5 sq ft
- Spacious and comfortable, offering uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean.
- Sit out in your own private balcony and watch the waves.
- Contemporary 504 sq ft living spaces with 1 bedroom and garden or ocean views from a private balcony.
- Modern room amenities include a DVD player and walk in wardrobes.
Deluxe Allure Suite
- Suite size : 651 sq ft
- These large one bedroom suites offer stunning direct views of the ocean or partial garden views.
- They are located in the main building and boast of the latest amenities and stylish fittings.
- Enjoy life even more with a spacious living room and your own private balcony.
Premium Temptation Suite
- Suite size : 724 sq ft
- Enjoy the experience of a spacious one bedroom suite with a living room which leads to a private balcony.
- Step out and look at the stunning blue shades of the Indian Ocean.
- The tranquil tones blending in the decor within play host to a generous offering of modern fittings and amenities.
Presidential Nirvana Suite
- Suite size : 1213 sq ft
- A huge one bedroom and living room area, as well as an inbuilt Jacuzzi.
- Step out of this luxury space on to your large private balcony and have the widest panoramic view of the Indian Ocean in all its glory.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Aquarius Bar: This welcoming bar serves up a comfortable ambience and delicious refreshments and a wide variety of cocktails and drinks.
- Mkop : Guests can enjoy themselves at this fun, high-energy spot.
- Name : Stunning views of the sea & live piano music give this restaurant a relaxing ambience. This restaurant offers a fine selection of fusion dishes including Sri Lankan & Indian cuisines.
- Oriental : Pepper crab is the signature dish at this contemporary Chinese restaurant and Oriental guests can find a variety of inspired Chinese dishes.
- Palms : Offering an open-air terrace, at Palms, guests can enjoy sea breezes as well as a wide variety of refreshments with 24-hour coffee shop.
- Shack : Outdoor eatery is the perfect place to find romance & spend private moments while enjoying great food & drink, it serves classic to fusion cuisine with an interactive grill of meats & seafood.
- Sea Lounge : This relaxing bar offers plenty of good times.
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness centre
- Table tennis
- Room service
- Airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Laundry service
- Luggage Storage
- Safety deposit box
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance
- Tours desk
FACILITIES FOR CHILDREN
- Babysitting or child care
Important: Prices are correct at the time of publishing, however they are subject to change at any time depending on availability. Some promotional prices will be strictly limited by tour operators or airlines. Special terms and conditions may apply.