Win a wildlife and beach holiday in Borneo
Update: This competition is now closed
This is a fantastic competition for nature lovers. Selective Asia is offering you the chance to get up close and personal with Borneo's most famous residents - the Orang-utans of Sepilok Sanctuary. You'll be staying at My Nature Resort, which is just a short drive away, allowing you a few days to get acquainted with the stars of Sepilok before you set off into the heart of the Danum Valley Conservation Area to discover the world-renowned Borneo Rainforest Lodge, a luxurious eco-resort deep in the jungle. There will be plenty of wildlife to discover, include gibbons, macaques, red leaf monkeys, and of course orang-utans. It's a must-win prize!
What do you win?
- An 11 day holiday for two to Borneo, to be taken before 31 August 2019
- All flights, on economy class tickets
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
31st January 2019 at 11:59pm