Win a holiday to the South of France
Win seven nights in a luxury French villa in the Languedoc region of France, plus car hire and return flights, all courtesy of Condé Nast and Oliver's Travels.
What do you win?
- A seven-night stay at La Maison du Sud in Languedoc, France.
- Return economy class flights for two.
- 7-day economy car hire or transfers from the arrival airport.
- A local welcome hamper.
- The prize is for two people, but the winner may invite up to 4 additional guests, who will need to pay for their own flights/transport.
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question: "Languedoc was, until 1790, one of the Kingdom of France's provinces. What was it's capital city at this point in history?" Hint: the answer is Toulouse
- Enter your details on the Condé Nast website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
13th February 2019