Win a holiday to Mauritius
Update: This competition is now closed
As we head into the cold winter months, thoughts inevitably turn to warmer climes. How about Mauritius for a touch of the tropical? The lucky winner of this Condé Nast Traveller prize will be whisked away to an all-inclusive paradise, in a superior room at the La Plantation d’Albion located meters from the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Sounds good, doesn't it?
What do you win?
- The prize is a seven-night stay at La Plantation d’Albion in Mauritius for two adults over 18 years in a Superior Room.
- Economy flights from the UK to Sir S.Ramgoolam Intl. Airport for two people.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner + all day snacks inside the Resort) and drinks during your stay.
- Land & water sports for two adults
- A group bus or taxi return transfer is included for two people from the airport of arrival to the hotel.
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question - the answer is Ekebergparken Sculpture Park, Oslo, Norway
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to enter
18th February 2019