Win a 7-night Barbados break & tickets to the England West Indies 1st Test
Update: This competition is now closed
A bit of a different competition for you. talkSPORT want cricket-loving (and Barmy Army-supporting) fans to write lyrics for a new song that the Barmy Army could perform. This has to be brand new and original and they want it to show creativity and cricket enthusiasm.
The prize is a seven-night stay in Barbados, with return flights and tickets to the first Test against the West Indies.
What do you win?
A holiday for 2 to Barbados, including
- A 7 night stay for 2 at the Sunbay Hotel, sharing a twin room - room only.
- Return economy flights from London Gatwick to Barbados Airport
- Tickets to the 1st Test - England v West Indies
Prize must be taken on these dates - 22nd January – 29th January 2019
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page which contains more information on how to enter
- Write some lyrics to a new song that the Barmy Army could perform - must be original, demonstrating creativity and cricket enthusiasm - it will be judged by a panel
- Once your lyrics are completed, you should send them by email headed Barmy Army West Indies 1st Test Tickets to email@example.com together with your name, email address and telephone number
- You can check the terms & conditions on the talkSPORT website
23.59 on 26th November 2018