Win a 7-night holiday for two to Mauritius
You and a guest could be flying off to Mauritius for a week's stay at your perfect Beachcomber resort, if you're the winner of Destinology/Beachcomber's competition.
From Destinology's website:
Perfect for both romantic escapes and more adventurous family holidays, Beachcomber Resorts & Hotels set the standard for the perfect Mauritius escape. Whether your idea of perfect is lying by the pool cocktail in hand, water skiing along the shores of a sparkling lagoon, enjoying the world’s best cuisine…or a combination of all three, you’ll find your perfect in a Beachcomber Resort.
What do you win?
- 7 nights at a Beachcomber resort of your choice - excluding Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury and Victoria For 2 Beachcomber Resort & Spa - on a Half Board basis. For two adults and up to one child under 12 years of age staying in one room.
- Return economy flights for 2 adults and up to 1 child under 12 years of age from a London Airport. Regional airports available on request and may incur a supplement. Airline to be confirmed at time of booking.
- Return transfers in Mauritius.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link at the top of this page to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details.
- Answer Beachcomber's questions to determine your best Beachcomber resort (there are only 4 or 5).
- Once you've reached the end, you're automatically entered!
Competition closes: 23.59 on 31st July 2018
Share this competition with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a 12-day trip to Belize worth over £7,000
- Win a trip to Bruges for two
- Win a £100 Amazon voucher this Black Friday
- Win flights for two to Las Vegas with Virgin Atlantic
- Win a 14-day tour of Cape Town & the Garden Route for two
- Win a Christmas markets weekend for two in Vienna
- Win a 3-night break in Gibraltar
- Win a 7-night Barbados break & tickets to the England West Indies 1st Test
- Win a 7-night walking trip for two to Morocco
- Win an opulent stay at a Crazy Bear hotel worth £250