Win a narrowboating weekend in Yorkshire
Update: This competition is now closed
A nice competition from Specsavers who've teamed up with Blue Otter Boats Ltd - you could win a long weekend narrowboating break for two in Yorkshire
Discover a hidden world along England’s longest canal by winning this bespoke narrowboat trip for two. Spend three nights onboard the charming Blue Otter boat featuring new farm-house décor for an enchanting self-drive, four-day holiday starting in the market town of Skipton. Your journey begins with a short but thorough training session to bring you up to scratch on boat operations & set you on your way.
After your boat pick-up between 11am-3pm, you’re free to take in the historic Bingley Five Rise locks and the World Heritage town of Saltaire, home of a permanent David Hockney exhibition.
This historic canal route along the Leeds and Liverpool canal also passes through picturesque scenery and quaint villages.
What do you win?
- 3 nights/4 days for 2 people on the Blue Otter boat
- Bedding, gas, diesel, full boat handling and lock-side instruction
- Car parking for one car during the entirety of your trip.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to confirm that you're not a robot
- Click 'submit' to enter