Win a narrowboating weekend in Yorkshire
A nice competition from Specsavers who've teamed up with Blue Otter Boats Ltd - you could win a long weekend narrowboating break for two in Yorkshire
Discover a hidden world along England’s longest canal by winning this bespoke narrowboat trip for two. Spend three nights onboard the charming Blue Otter boat featuring new farm-house décor for an enchanting self-drive, four-day holiday starting in the market town of Skipton. Your journey begins with a short but thorough training session to bring you up to scratch on boat operations & set you on your way.
After your boat pick-up between 11am-3pm, you’re free to take in the historic Bingley Five Rise locks and the World Heritage town of Saltaire, home of a permanent David Hockney exhibition.
This historic canal route along the Leeds and Liverpool canal also passes through picturesque scenery and quaint villages.
What do you win?
- 3 nights/4 days for 2 people on the Blue Otter boat
- Bedding, gas, diesel, full boat handling and lock-side instruction
- Car parking for one car during the entirety of your trip.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to confirm that you're not a robot
- Click 'submit' to enter
Competition closes: midnight on 31st March 2019
Share this competition with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a culinary trip for two to Germany's Black Forest
- Win a trip for two to Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans
- Win a 12-day trip to Belize worth over £7,000
- Win a trip to Bruges for two
- Win a £100 Amazon voucher this Black Friday
- Win flights for two to Las Vegas with Virgin Atlantic
- Win a 14-day tour of Cape Town & the Garden Route for two
- Win a Christmas markets weekend for two in Vienna
- Win a 3-night break in Gibraltar
- New Win a 7-night Barbados break & tickets to the England West Indies 1st Test