Win a 4-night Cornish cottage stay during Padstow Christmas Festival
Update: This competition is now closed
Sainsbury's Magazine and Cornish Horizons are running a competition to win a 4-night Padstow cottage stay during this year's Padstow Christmas Festival in Cornwall. The prize includes a whole host of culinary and food-related extras.
Padstow Christmas Festival, one of the largest events of its kind in the country, returns this December. The picturesque harbourside town, on north Cornwall’s iconic Atlantic coast, plays host to more than 100 artisan food, drink and craft producers from across the South West, plus more than a few famous names.
Festival champions Rick Stein, Paul Ainsworth and Nathan Outlaw will be joined by a Who’s Who of culinary A-listers including Nieves Barragán Mohacho, Phil Vickery, Brian Turner, Reza Mahammad, Roy Brett and Angela Hartnett.
What do you win?
- Four nights’ accommodation for two people from Thursday 6 December 2018 at Cornish Horizons property Elm Bank.
- Two places on a shellfish cookery workshop at Rick Stein’s renowned Cookery School between 9am and 12.30pm on Friday 7 December 2018.
- A meal at Trevisker’s Kitchen & Dining on the outskirts of Padstow, to the value of £75 and valid from 6-9 December 2018.
- Two signed Padstow Festival cookbooks
- Two front-row tickets to a cooking demonstration in the Sharp’s Chefs’ Theatre, and a hamper packed with West Country treats.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- You need to subscribe (for free) to Sainsbury's Magazine
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click submit to enter