Win a ski holiday in Slovakia - worth £2,300
Update: This competition is now closed
Lonely Planet and Mountain Paradise are offering the chance to win a seven-day skiing trip to Slovakia's Tatra Mountains for two, with return flights, accommodation and airport transfers.
After flying to the city of Poprad, you will transfer to nearby Tatranská Lomnica – one of Slovakia’s leading winter resorts. It stands on the forested slopes, under the 2,634-metre summit of Lomnický Štít, reached by cable car.
Your base for the week will be the four-star Grand Hotel Praha. Built in 1905, this castle-like place is redolent of an earlier age – even after recent renovation. It has a fully equipped wellness centre, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tubs where you can unwind after a day on the slopes.
Tatranská Lomnica itself is ideally suited to skiing beginners and intermediates, but if you’re ready to tackle a black piste, you can experience the full length of Slovakia’s longest ski run, at four miles. For a change of scene, a shuttle will take you from the hotel on three of the days to the slopes of Štrbské Pleso – another top resort in the High Tatras.
What do you win?
- Two return economy flights from London Luton to Poprad with Wizz Air
- Seven-nights’ half-board accommodation at the four-star Grand Hotel Praha
- Return airport transfers to/from resort
- Six days’ ski or snowboard hire and six days’ lift pass
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to enter