Win a trip for two to Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans
Update: This competition is now closed
The Telegraph, and touring specialist Collette, are giving one lucky reader the chance to win an incredible tour of America’s major music cities (for two people), featuring Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans - with flights, accommodation and door-to-door airport transfers.
The ultimate prize for fans of American music, the winner will get to experience the sounds of the blues, jazz, country and good old rock ’n’ roll on this unforgettable holiday.
Flying into Nashville, the winner will see where some of the world’s most famous country legends recorded their hit songs at the historic RCA Studio B. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry.
Next, take a walk through the famous streets of Memphis, stopping off at Elvis Presley’s Graceland and admiring the birthplace of the blues. There will even be time to enjoy a culinary and wine tasting experience at the Belle Meade plantation.
End the trip by visiting the unique city of New Orleans, where jazz, food and fun combine to make it one of the most exciting places in the country.
What do you win?
An America's Music Cities tour featuring Nashville, Memphis & New Orleans tour for two adults. The prize package comprises:
A tour of America’s Music Cities featuring Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans, including:
- Two economy flights to Nashville and return flights from New Orleans to the UK
- Accommodation: Sheraton Hotel, New Orleans; Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, Memphis and Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville
- Complimentary private door-to-door transfer
- 11 meals (seven breakfasts, one lunch and three dinners)
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to enter