Win a fortnight for two in India
Update: This competition is now closed
The Sunday Times are currently running an amazing competition to win a fortnight for two people in India.
Here’s what they say about it:
Vibrant, bustling cities, majestic ancient forts and stunning natural scenery: India delivers a sensory experience like nowhere else. And now you can discover the sights, sounds and unique experiences for yourself, as we’ve teamed up with India experts Indian Odyssey (indianodyssey.co.uk) and the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa (hilton.com) to give you the chance to win a two week trip through the country for you and a friend.
The first week of your trip will be a tour of the Golden Triangle, starting in the dynamic capital of Delhi, before heading to the pink city of Jaipur, and then on to Agra, where you’ll visit the spectacular Taj Mahal. After returning to Jaipur, you’ll fly south to the state of
Maharashtra, where you’ll have a seven-night stay in a Pool Villa at the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa, set against the rugged backdrop of the Western Ghats. As well as having access to the resort’s organic local cuisine and yoga and meditation classes, you’ll also be treated to a spa treatment each.
- A seven-night India tour for two, staying in 4-star accommodation, courtesy of Indian Odyssey
- A full programme of guided sightseeing
- A seven-night stay for two at the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa, including a spa treatment each
- Two return Economy flights from Heathrow and Economy domestic flights
- All intercity travel in a private chauffeur-driven car
How to enter
Just answer the question on the competition page (hint: the answer is Taj Mahal), enter your details, and submit the form.
Competition closes: 23:59 on 10th October 2018