Win a 4-night cycling holiday for two in Italy’s South Tyrol
Update: This competition is now closed
Great Italian Chefs have partnered slow holiday specialists, Inntravel, to offer the chance to win a 4-night self-guided cycling holiday in South Tyrol, Italy, for two people.
From Great Italian Chefs' website:
You will soak up spectacular scenery and savour the region’s excellent cuisine. The routes are easy-going, taking you along quiet country lanes and cycle paths as you meander through vineyards and neat rows of fruit trees. With Inntravel’s carefully compiled route notes as your guide, you are free to stop at points of interest en route, and to travel entirely at your own pace.
You will stay in two characterful 4-star hotels, with dinner included on the first night of the stay, so that you can take your pick from local restaurants on the other two evenings. You’ll also have the chance to discover local wines – a glass of Lagrein rosé or an aromatic Gewürztraminer goes down exceptionally well after a day’s exploration on two wheels.
Prize details (for two):
- Inntravel’s 4-night self-guided Apples and Vines cycling holiday to South Tyrol - two people sharing a room.
- 4 nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation
- 2 dinners
- Cycle hire
- Rail transfers from/to Verona Porta Nuova station
- Luggage transfers between hotels and detailed route notes and maps, as stated on the Apples and Vines holiday page on Inntravel’s website.
- Return flights from the UK to Verona (up to the value of £200 per person).
To enter, just answer the question on the competition page (hint: the answer is Da Ricky), enter your email address, and submit your entry.
Competition closes: 23:59 on 4th July 2018