Win an action-packed adventure holiday for two to Whistler, Canada
Update: This competition is now closed
This is an incredible prize being offered by Tourism Whistler! One lucky winner (plus a friend) will get to experience an adventure break to Whistler - "where rugged nature meets mountain culture."
This competition includes a huge list of added extras (see below).
Prize details (for winner + guest):
- Round-trip coach air transportation up to the value of $3,500 CAD total, from the major city airport nearest to the prizewinner’s residence (Sponsor’s choice) to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Round-trip transportation between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler courtesy of Pacific Coach Lines
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a dual occupancy room or suite courtesy of Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- One axe throwing experience for two adults, courtesy of Forged Axe Throwing
- Two Whistler Blackcomb sightseeing passes, including PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- One Whistler Mountain Bike Park 101 lesson, rental and 2-hour lift ticket for two adults
- One summer bobsleigh ride for two adults, courtesy of Whistler Sliding Centre
- One Sasquatch Tour for two adults, courtesy of Ziptrek Ecotours
- Two passes to the Audain Art Museum
- One RZR Tour for two adults, courtesy of The Adventure Group
- Two bath passes to the Scandinave Spa Whistler
- One tasting menu for two adults, courtesy of Araxi Restaurant + Oyster Bar
- Two lunch tours with Whistler Tasting Tours.
The approximate retail value is $8,647 CAD (Canadian dollars)
To enter you just need to click the red button to take you to the competition page, fill in the details and then hit 'submit'.
Competition closes: 18:59 GMT on 27th September 2018 (converted from 11:59am PST)