Win a holiday for two to AlabamaClick here to enter
Everest, in partnership with Alabama Tourism and America As You Like It, are running a competition to win a holiday for two people to Alabama, USA.
Here's what Everest say about Alabama as a tourist destination:
Nestled in the heart of the American Deep South, Alabama has award winning cuisine, rich history, beautiful scenery, vibrant culture and southern hospitality. Alabama's largest city was named after Birmingham, UK and is known for its foodie scene, lively entertainment districts, arts and attractions. Montgomery, Alabama’s capital city was home to the Montgomery Bus Boycott, and the Rosa Parks museum tells this inspirational story. Here you can also follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr and visit his church and parsonage. For thrill seekers, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville has simulators that allow visitors to experience a space shot, G-force and weightlessness.
- 2 x economy return flights from the UK to Atlanta
- Car rental from Atlanta for 7 nights with all inclusive car insurance
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation in 3* or above on a room only basis - two adults sharing a twin/double room
To enter, click the red button to take you to the competition page, answer the question (hint: the answer is: Birmingham), fill in your details and then click 'submit'.
Competition closes: 23:59 on 29th June 2018
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win a weekend for two in Ibiza + £500 spending money & vodka
- Win a 4-night trip to Los Angeles for four + Universal Studios tour
- Win an activity holiday in Lanzarote for two - worth £1500
- Win 2 return flights to Munich with Lufthansa
- Win a luxurious ten-day adventure holiday for two to Chile
- Win an 8-day tour of Chile for two
- Win a walking trip in Switzerland - worth £2000
- Win two return flights to South Africa with South African Airways
- Win a 2-night stay in Copenhagen for two
- Win an Agatha Christie-inspired trip for two to Tenerife with Simon & Schuster