Win a holiday for two to AlabamaClick here to enter
Everest, in partnership with Alabama Tourism and America As You Like It, are running a competition to win a holiday for two people to Alabama, USA.
Here's what Everest say about Alabama as a tourist destination:
Nestled in the heart of the American Deep South, Alabama has award winning cuisine, rich history, beautiful scenery, vibrant culture and southern hospitality. Alabama's largest city was named after Birmingham, UK and is known for its foodie scene, lively entertainment districts, arts and attractions. Montgomery, Alabama’s capital city was home to the Montgomery Bus Boycott, and the Rosa Parks museum tells this inspirational story. Here you can also follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr and visit his church and parsonage. For thrill seekers, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville has simulators that allow visitors to experience a space shot, G-force and weightlessness.
- 2 x economy return flights from the UK to Atlanta
- Car rental from Atlanta for 7 nights with all inclusive car insurance
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation in 3* or above on a room only basis - two adults sharing a twin/double room
To enter, click the red button to take you to the competition page, answer the question (hint: the answer is: Birmingham), fill in your details and then click 'submit'.
Competition closes: 23:59 on 29th June 2018
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win an overnight stay in Carnaby, London, plus restaurant and shopping vouchers
- Win a week's yoga retreat in Portugal
- Win a Mallorca cycling trip for two - worth £3000
- Win a seven night private villa holiday in the Maldives for two - worth £5800
- Win a Titanic-inspired city break in Belfast
- Win a week's summer holiday in Scotland & year's supply of ice cream & chocolate!
- New Win a seven-night holiday for two to Tobago
- Win a trip for two to Miami
- Win your own beach hut bar - to keep! (+ fridge full of Whitstable Bay beer)
- Win a two week trip to Thailand & Laos for two