Win a holiday for two to Alabama
Everest, in partnership with Alabama Tourism and America As You Like It, are running a competition to win a holiday for two people to Alabama, USA.
Here's what Everest say about Alabama as a tourist destination:
Nestled in the heart of the American Deep South, Alabama has award winning cuisine, rich history, beautiful scenery, vibrant culture and southern hospitality. Alabama's largest city was named after Birmingham, UK and is known for its foodie scene, lively entertainment districts, arts and attractions. Montgomery, Alabama’s capital city was home to the Montgomery Bus Boycott, and the Rosa Parks museum tells this inspirational story. Here you can also follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr and visit his church and parsonage. For thrill seekers, the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville has simulators that allow visitors to experience a space shot, G-force and weightlessness.
- 2 x economy return flights from the UK to Atlanta
- Car rental from Atlanta for 7 nights with all inclusive car insurance
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation in 3* or above on a room only basis - two adults sharing a twin/double room
To enter, click the red button to take you to the competition page, answer the question (hint: the answer is: Birmingham), fill in your details and then click 'submit'.
Competition closes: 23:59 on 29th June 2018
Share with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a South African holiday for two
- Win a weekend for two in Avignon, France
- New Win a family trip to Universal Orlando Resort™, Florida
- New Win a week for two in Val d'Isere
- Win a 4-night Cornish cottage stay during Padstow Christmas Festival
- Win a 7-night family trip to Wisconsin
- Win a ski break for two in Austria
- Win a holiday to Morocco worth £3,000
- Win a 14-night rail, coach & cruise holiday to the Canadian Rockies
- New Win a break for two in Majorca