Win a luxury 5-night deluxe sea-view stay in Crete
Escapism Magazine have joined forces with Daios Cove Luxury Resort in Crete to offer a prize of a five-night stay for two adults and up to one child in one of the resort's deluxe sea-view rooms.
Here's what Escapism has to say about Daios Cove:
Located in the privacy of its own beautiful secluded bay on Crete's northern coast, Daios Cove Luxury Resort is the ultimate getaway for travellers wanting to experience an amazing five-star holiday. Daios Cove Luxury Resort occupies an exclusive lagoon a few kilometres east of Agios Nikolaos on Crete's coast. The unique location, combined with the resort's striking architecture, has created a place of incredible beauty and serenity – the perfect destination to get away from the stresses and strains of everyday life.
The resort boasts a newly redesigned restaurant with views across the cove, a brand new spa offering countless treatments and sessions, a heated sea water infinity pool, a water sports centre, tennis courts and excursions to Crete's hotspots and historical sites.
Prize details (for up to two adults and one child):
- 5 night complimentary stay in a Deluxe Sea View Room.
- Half Board Basis (breakfast and dinner in International buffet restaurant, also €30.00 per adult and €20.00 per child dining credit per night to be used in any of the a la carte restaurants).
To enter: follow the link to the competition page, answer the question (hint: the answer is Pangea), fill out your details, and click enter.
Competition closes: 8th June 2018
Share with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a South African holiday for two
- Win a weekend for two in Avignon, France
- New Win a family trip to Universal Orlando Resort™, Florida
- New Win a week for two in Val d'Isere
- Win a 4-night Cornish cottage stay during Padstow Christmas Festival
- Win a 7-night family trip to Wisconsin
- Win a ski break for two in Austria
- Win a holiday to Morocco worth £3,000
- Win a 14-night rail, coach & cruise holiday to the Canadian Rockies
- New Win a break for two in Majorca