Win a long weekend for two in the French Alps
Ooh la la!
Condé Nast's latest travel competition is to win a three-night stay for two at Chalet Pelerin in the French Alps, with return flights from London.
Chalet Pelerin is set in the lovely village of Le Miroir, with panoramic Alpine views, and is just a short drive from Sainte Foy and well-known destinations such as Val d’Isère, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosière are 30 minutes away. Staying in the chalet in the summertime allows you to make the most of the surrounding area, with the chance to go hiking along scenic mountain trails or explore local villages.
Half-board accommodation is included, which means there's freshly baked pastries and breads for breakfast and traditional French Savoyarde dishes for dinner. Picnic-style lunches are prepared to take on guided activities.
Two summer activities for two will also be included (see below.)
Full prize details:
- A three-night stay at Chalet Pelerin in Sainte Foy, France, on a half-board basis (breakfast and dinner.)
- Return economy flights for two adults from any London airport to Geneva airport up to the value of £400.
- Private transfers to and from Geneva airport.
- Two summer activities for two - choose from: mountain biking, whitewater rafting, canyoning, glacier hiking and fly fishing.
To enter: follow the link to the competition page, fill out your details, and click enter.
Competition closes: 10th June 2018
Share with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a South African holiday for two
- Win a weekend for two in Avignon, France
- New Win a family trip to Universal Orlando Resort™, Florida
- New Win a week for two in Val d'Isere
- Win a 4-night Cornish cottage stay during Padstow Christmas Festival
- Win a 7-night family trip to Wisconsin
- Win a ski break for two in Austria
- Win a holiday to Morocco worth £3,000
- Win a 14-night rail, coach & cruise holiday to the Canadian Rockies
- New Win a break for two in Majorca