Win a 5* all-inclusive trip for two to Cancún, MexicoClick here to enter
To celebrate their own tenth birthday, Californian/Mexican restaurant chain Tortilla are offering the chance for one lucky prizewinner to win a seven-night 5* trip for two people to Cancún in Mexico, with flights and transfers.
This looks like a great prize - Mexico was one of my personal favourite holiday destinations - beautiful beaches, food and culture.
Prize details: for 2 people:
- Staying 7 nights at the 5-star All Inclusive Oasis Grand Hotel* for a stay in 2018.
- Flights and transfers included
To enter, click on the link to take you to the competition page, answer the question (hint: the answer, unsurprisingly, is Mexico), fill out your details, and click enter.
Or you can fill out a form in one of the Tortilla's restaurants nation-wide.
Competition closes: 11:59pm on 3rd June 2018.
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win an overnight stay in Carnaby, London, plus restaurant and shopping vouchers
- Win a week's yoga retreat in Portugal
- Win a Mallorca cycling trip for two - worth £3000
- Win a seven night private villa holiday in the Maldives for two - worth £5800
- Win a Titanic-inspired city break in Belfast
- Win a week's summer holiday in Scotland & year's supply of ice cream & chocolate!
- New Win a seven-night holiday for two to Tobago
- Win a trip for two to Miami
- Win your own beach hut bar - to keep! (+ fridge full of Whitstable Bay beer)
- Win a two week trip to Thailand & Laos for two