Win a Frozen 2 inspired family trip to New York
Tu Clothing are celebrating Frozen 2 by giving the chance to win a family trip to New York including a castle hotel stay, flights and loads of extras.
What do you win?
- Round trip flights for the winner and guests from London Heathrow or Gatwick, Manchester or Glasgow Airports including 22kg per traveller baggage allowance
- Four nights’ accommodation in one double/family room including one night outside New York City in the 4-star Castle Hotel in Tarrytown followed by three nights, four days in a 4-star hotel in central New York
- Transfers from New York airport to Tarrytown Hotel/New York Hotel/airport
- USD $100 per person to spend on breakfast over 4 days. Payment options will be agreed with the winner
- Tickets for winner and guests to see Frozen on Broadway (dates and tickets subject to availability)
- Winter Ice-skating OR roller-skating (season dependent) for winner and guests at LeFrak Centre at Lakeside Prospect Park, Brooklyn, including skate rental, and entry tickets
- 1 x USD $300 in vouchers to spend in Disney Store New York on a shopping spree for toys and Disney collectibles
- New York City Pass for winner and guests to top New York attractions
- Travel insurance for winner and guests included
- 10 x prizes of Hasbro Frozen 2 Elsa and Anna singing dolls
- 10 x prizes of Frozen 2 LEGO Disney Frozen 2 Olaf Figure Playset
- 10 x prizes of Choice of Tu dress up either Elsa, Anna or Olaf (Winner will receive one outfit – sizing from age 2 to 10.)
- 10 x Frozen 2: 1001 Stickers Book
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Enter your details on the website
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
11.59pm on 16th December 2019
Similar travel competitions
All available to enter right now
Closing date: 6th July 2020
All-inclusive • Flights inc
Closing date: 7th July 2020
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
8th August 2018 by StuartThink no-one ever wins travel competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description. This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
26th November 2018 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...
20th December 2019 by PaulAnnouncing the winner of our No Man's Fort competition
Our competition to win a night's stay in the Lighthouse room on No Man's Fort closed on the 17th December. As always, a huge thank you to everyone who entered! We've collated all of the valid entries and can now reveal that the lucky winner is... Kay Norrington!We had a slight complication with this draw. Towards the final days of the competition, No Man's Fort closed to new bookings. Solent Forts sister hotel Spitbank Fort is continuing to operate as usual, but No Man's Fort is closed for...
1st May 2018 by JohnLove travel competitions? Join our Travel Competitions Facebook Group!
The Travelscoop mission is very clear: travel more, spend less. To that end, travel competitions are well and truly within our remit. We love them - I think Stuart must enter 10 per day, easily.We curate the best competitions right here on our website. But there are lots more - far too many for us to cover individually. The solution is our travel competitions Facebook Group - full intrepid competition hunters, ready to share their finds. As a valued Travelscooper, you are officially invited to...