Win a 5-night holiday for two to Florence
Update: This competition is now closed
You could win a luxurious 5-night trip to Florence for two people with return flights to London, and a few extras, if you're the lucky entrant in Condé Nast's latest competition.
See what CN have to say about the hotel/prize:
The winner and a guest will stay in one of the 20 bedrooms at this elegant townhouse hotel, right in the centre of one of Italy’s most beautiful cities, with views onto its sweet beautiful courtyard. Set on Piazza Santa Maria Novella, the hotel has a library, a roof terrace for that classic Duomo shot picture and a Champagne bar to stretch out in.
As JK Place Firenze is in the middle of Florence, you’ll be ideally located to explore the city’s famous sights. An exclusive visit to Antica Farmacia Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica Santa Maria Novella is included in the prize. This is one of the world’s oldest pharmacies and perfume shops, dating from the 14th century, with visiting rooms that are usually not open to the public.
What do you win?
- A five-night stay for two people in Double Deluxe Room at J.K. Place, Florence - based on two people sharing a room over 5 consecutive nights
- Return flights from London to Florence
- Transfers in Florence
- One dinner for two people at J.K. Lounge Restaurant and Bar, with one bottle of wine
- One visit for two people to Antica Farmacia Santa Maria Novella
- Two copies of J.K.’s Essential Guide Book
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question - scroll to the bottom of this page if you want help with the answer!
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click 'enter now'
Competition closes: 6th November 2018
The answer to the question is: The Chocolate Hills, Bohol, the Philippines