Win a Christmas break for two to Vilnius, Lithuania
This is a bit of a different competition from Vilnius Tourism. You must have a Facebook account and enter via Facebook Messenger. You'll find the link to enter in the third paragraph of the competition page on their website.
What do you win?
- Transport (flight, train or bus tickets) to Vilnius and back from the city of your choice. Both guests must fly out from the same city and must fly back to their city of departure
- A three-night stay (including breakfast) for two people in a double or twin room at the hotel chosen with Christmas Guru chatbot
- 3 vouchers for two people for dinner at the following restaurants: Ertlio Namas, SOMM, Panama Food Garden
- 2x 72-hour Vilnius Passes, which give users free entrance and many discounts to nearly 70 attractions in Vilnius and free access to public transport
- A ride in a hot air balloon for two (weather conditions permitting)
- A free private Christmas tour for two around the Old Town and city centre
- Free entrance to MO Museum for two
How to enter
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition details page
- Scroll slightly down to find the link to take you to Facebook Messenger to chat to Vilnius Tourism's 'Christmas Guru'. He'll ask you 4 simple questions
- Answer the Christmas Guru's questions in Messenger
- Check the terms & conditions
- Submit your entry
21st November 2019
Similar travel competitions
All available to enter right now
Closing date: 6th July 2020
All-inclusive • Flights inc
Closing date: 7th July 2020
From the UK's most popular travel bloggers
8th August 2018 by StuartThink no-one ever wins travel competitions? Think again
If you follow our emails and social media posts you're probably aware that Travelscoop are usually running a travel competition of some description. This week the team are working in Paris, and we drew the lucky winner of our Eurostar Paris competition yesterday outside the Eiffel Tower. You can check out the video here.Our previous competitions have included a Barcelona Norwegian Air one, and one to Amsterdam on Eurostar. All of the videos of me picking the winners can be viewed on our...
26th November 2018 by EmmaAnnouncing the result of our Crazy Bear hotel competition
On Friday 2nd November we drew the winner of our recent Crazy Bear hotel competition. The prize was a £250 voucher to spend on a stay at one of the Crazy Bear hotels. From the thousands of valid entries received, twenty were chosen at random and placed in a "hat" (actually a pumpkin, left over from Halloween!) We filmed Stuart drawing the winner, which can be seen in the Facebook video above. A big congratulations to Katie Barber - let us know how your stay goes! As Stuart mentions in the...
3rd August 2018 by StuartOoh la la! Travelscoop is going French
Grab a beret and a baguette and dig out your Daft Punk CDs, we've gone all French here at Travelscoop!This weekend - 4th & 5th August - to celebrate our Eurostar Paris £200 voucher competition coming to an end and choosing our lucky winner, we're showcasing some très bon French travel deals on social media. And we'll also be sharing a fab free-to-enter Paris-related competition or two that we've found online and are currently featuring on our website.As if that's not all Gallic enough,...
20th December 2019 by PaulAnnouncing the winner of our No Man's Fort competition
Our competition to win a night's stay in the Lighthouse room on No Man's Fort closed on the 17th December. As always, a huge thank you to everyone who entered! We've collated all of the valid entries and can now reveal that the lucky winner is... Kay Norrington!We had a slight complication with this draw. Towards the final days of the competition, No Man's Fort closed to new bookings. Solent Forts sister hotel Spitbank Fort is continuing to operate as usual, but No Man's Fort is closed for...
1st May 2018 by JohnLove travel competitions? Join our Travel Competitions Facebook Group!
The Travelscoop mission is very clear: travel more, spend less. To that end, travel competitions are well and truly within our remit. We love them - I think Stuart must enter 10 per day, easily.We curate the best competitions right here on our website. But there are lots more - far too many for us to cover individually. The solution is our travel competitions Facebook Group - full intrepid competition hunters, ready to share their finds. As a valued Travelscooper, you are officially invited to...