Win a 5-night Crete holiday for twoClick here to enter
You and a guest could win a holiday to Greece's largest island, Crete, staying at the 5* hotel Nana Princess, plus return flights, in CN Traveller's latest competition.
Nana Princess is set to open this summer, and the winner plus their guest will get to stay in a Deluxe Junior Suite which comes with a private pool, plus their own balcony with ocean views. The prize also includes an American buffet breakfast.
The hotel overlooks the Cretan Sea, and boasts its own private beach plus two outdoor swimming pools and three restaurants.
Prize (for two adults) includes:
- 5-night b&b stay at Nana Princess, Crete.
- Return flights with easyJet from Gatwick airport to Heraklion airport (up to the value of £500).
- Private transfers to and from the airport in Crete are also included.
Follow our link, answer the question, fill in your details and hit enter.
The answer to the question is: Castle Hohenzollern, Germany.
Competition closes: 5th June 2018.
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win an overnight stay in Carnaby, London, plus restaurant and shopping vouchers
- Win a week's yoga retreat in Portugal
- Win a Mallorca cycling trip for two - worth £3000
- Win a seven night private villa holiday in the Maldives for two - worth £5800
- Win a Titanic-inspired city break in Belfast
- Win a week's summer holiday in Scotland & year's supply of ice cream & chocolate!
- New Win a seven-night holiday for two to Tobago
- Win a trip for two to Miami
- Win your own beach hut bar - to keep! (+ fridge full of Whitstable Bay beer)
- Win a two week trip to Thailand & Laos for two