Win a ski break for two in Austria
The latest Condé Nast competition is to win a 3-night Austrian skiing trip for two. As ever with CN Traveller's competitions, it's not for very long but includes most things you'd need to make it a lovely whirlwind trip.
What do you win?
- A three-night stay for two people at Kristiania, Lech on a bed and breakfast basis - based on two people sharing a room over three consecutive nights
- One dinner for two people at the hotel’s fine-dining restaurant (three courses with a bottle of wine).
- Ski equipment hire for two people, courtesy of Strolz.
- Return economy flights for two adults, from any London airport to Innsbruck airport up to the value of £400 (for two tickets), provided by Ski Solutions.
- Transfers to and from Innsbruck Airport.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page.
- Answer the question - scroll to the bottom of this page if you want help with the answer!
- Enter your details.
- Check the terms & conditions.
- Click 'enter now'
Competition closes: 30th October 2018
Answer to the question: 1952
Share this competition with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a 12-day trip to Belize worth over £7,000
- Win a trip to Bruges for two
- Win a £100 Amazon voucher this Black Friday
- Win flights for two to Las Vegas with Virgin Atlantic
- Win a 14-day tour of Cape Town & the Garden Route for two
- Win a Christmas markets weekend for two in Vienna
- Win a 3-night break in Gibraltar
- Win a 7-night Barbados break & tickets to the England West Indies 1st Test
- Win a 7-night walking trip for two to Morocco
- Win an opulent stay at a Crazy Bear hotel worth £250