Win a ski break for two in Austria
Update: This competition is now closed
Please note that this deal has now expired. View similar deals still available.
The latest Condé Nast competition is to win a 3-night Austrian skiing trip for two. As ever with CN Traveller's competitions, it's not for very long but includes most things you'd need to make it a lovely whirlwind trip.
What do you win?
- A three-night stay for two people at Kristiania, Lech on a bed and breakfast basis - based on two people sharing a room over three consecutive nights
- One dinner for two people at the hotel’s fine-dining restaurant (three courses with a bottle of wine).
- Ski equipment hire for two people, courtesy of Strolz.
- Return economy flights for two adults, from any London airport to Innsbruck airport up to the value of £400 (for two tickets), provided by Ski Solutions.
- Transfers to and from Innsbruck Airport.
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page.
- Answer the question - scroll to the bottom of this page if you want help with the answer!
- Enter your details.
- Check the terms & conditions.
- Click 'enter now'
Competition closes: 30th October 2018
Answer to the question: 1952