Win a 4-night break for two to Tallinn, Estonia
Update: This competition is now closed
National Geographic Traveller are running a nice competition in conjunction with VisitEstonia - to win a break in Estonia, with a bear-watching activity included. The prize is for two people over 4 nights, with flights and b&b accommodation included.
Tallinn is also a fab Christmas market destination if you choose to take your break around that time. The biggest market is held in the city's Town Hall Square which is always beautifully lit up by thousands of Christmas lights. Father Christmas resides in a little house off the square where children can go and tell him what they're hoping to receive, and there's singing on the big stage and all of the festive decorations and edible delights that you'd expect to see, buy or eat. Estonians were also the first nation to ever display a Christmas tree in Europe; a tradition they continue to this day, in the centre of Tallinn's Town Hall Square market.
What do you win?
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Tallinn
- Transport to and from Tallinn Airport and Hestia Hotel Europa
- A four-night stay in a standard double or twin room for two people at Hestia Hotel Europa on bed and breakfast basis
- A bear-watching activity with local tour operator Natourest with transport included
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the competition page
- Answer the question - hint: the answer is 100
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to save