Win a ten-night holiday to the USA for two peopleClick here to enter
Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, and Audley Travel are offering the chance to win an amazing ten night holiday to America for two. In celebration of Ashmolean's summer exhibition, America's Cool Modernism, the prize is a bespoke trip which includes stays in Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
Full prize details: A trip to the USA for two people consisting of ten nights' accommodation:
- Three nights at The Colonnade, Boston (bed and breakfast)
- Three nights at the Bryant Park Hotel, New York (bed and breakfast)
- Two nights at the Hotel Palomar, Philadelphia (bed and breakfast)
- Two nights at the Fairmont, Washington, D.C. (bed and breakfast)
- All transfers
- Return economy air travel from London to Boston
- Airport and departure taxes
- Sunset harbour cruise in Boston
- After-hours tour of MoMA museum in New York
- Food tour of Gramercy, Flatiron and Union Square in New York
- Tickets to the One World Observatory in New York
- Insider’s tour of the US Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.
To enter, follow our link, fill in your details on the competition page, & hit 'enter'.
Competition closes: 23rd July 2018.
Share with your friends
Similar travel competitions
- Win an overnight stay in Carnaby, London, plus restaurant and shopping vouchers
- Win a week's yoga retreat in Portugal
- Win a Mallorca cycling trip for two - worth £3000
- Win a seven night private villa holiday in the Maldives for two - worth £5800
- Win a Titanic-inspired city break in Belfast
- Win a week's summer holiday in Scotland & year's supply of ice cream & chocolate!
- New Win a seven-night holiday for two to Tobago
- Win a trip for two to Miami
- Win your own beach hut bar - to keep! (+ fridge full of Whitstable Bay beer)
- Win a two week trip to Thailand & Laos for two