Win a ten-night holiday to the USA for two people
Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, and Audley Travel are offering the chance to win an amazing ten night holiday to America for two. In celebration of Ashmolean's summer exhibition, America's Cool Modernism, the prize is a bespoke trip which includes stays in Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
Full prize details: A trip to the USA for two people consisting of ten nights' accommodation:
- Three nights at The Colonnade, Boston (bed and breakfast)
- Three nights at the Bryant Park Hotel, New York (bed and breakfast)
- Two nights at the Hotel Palomar, Philadelphia (bed and breakfast)
- Two nights at the Fairmont, Washington, D.C. (bed and breakfast)
- All transfers
- Return economy air travel from London to Boston
- Airport and departure taxes
- Sunset harbour cruise in Boston
- After-hours tour of MoMA museum in New York
- Food tour of Gramercy, Flatiron and Union Square in New York
- Tickets to the One World Observatory in New York
- Insider’s tour of the US Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.
To enter, follow our link, fill in your details on the competition page, & hit 'enter'.
Competition closes: 23rd July 2018.
Share with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a South African holiday for two
- Win a weekend for two in Avignon, France
- New Win a family trip to Universal Orlando Resort™, Florida
- New Win a week for two in Val d'Isere
- Win a 4-night Cornish cottage stay during Padstow Christmas Festival
- Win a 7-night family trip to Wisconsin
- Win a ski break for two in Austria
- Win a holiday to Morocco worth £3,000
- Win a 14-night rail, coach & cruise holiday to the Canadian Rockies
- New Win a break for two in Majorca