Win a ten-night holiday to the USA for two people
Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, and Audley Travel are offering the chance to win an amazing ten night holiday to America for two. In celebration of Ashmolean's summer exhibition, America's Cool Modernism, the prize is a bespoke trip which includes stays in Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
Full prize details: A trip to the USA for two people consisting of ten nights' accommodation:
- Three nights at The Colonnade, Boston (bed and breakfast)
- Three nights at the Bryant Park Hotel, New York (bed and breakfast)
- Two nights at the Hotel Palomar, Philadelphia (bed and breakfast)
- Two nights at the Fairmont, Washington, D.C. (bed and breakfast)
- All transfers
- Return economy air travel from London to Boston
- Airport and departure taxes
- Sunset harbour cruise in Boston
- After-hours tour of MoMA museum in New York
- Food tour of Gramercy, Flatiron and Union Square in New York
- Tickets to the One World Observatory in New York
- Insider’s tour of the US Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.
To enter, follow our link, fill in your details on the competition page, & hit 'enter'.
Competition closes: 23rd July 2018.
Share this competition with your friends
Join our Facebook Group
Similar travel competitions
- Win a holiday for two to Thuringia, Germany
- Win flights for two to Geneva or Zurich with SWISS
- Win a trip for two to Los Angeles + campervan hire
- New Win a Disneyland Paris break for 4 & experience Legends of the Force
- Win tickets to Kinky Boots & an overnight London stay
- Win a holiday to Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
- Win a ski trip for two to Chamonix
- New Win £1,000 of TUI vouchers
- New Win a trip for two to Copenhagen
- Win a musical trip to Tuscany to see Andrea Bocelli perform live