Win a 4-night trip for two to Portland, Maine
Update: This competition is now closed
Shipyard Beer are running a competition to win a 4-night trip for two to Portland, Maine (not to be confused with Portland in Oregon).
The Shipyard website has a cool little game that everyone can play once a day (I'm assuming that each play means an extra entry into the main competition.) There are also loads of runner-up prizes, to be chosen after the closing date.
What do you win?
1 x Trip to Portland, Maine, USA, for two people for 4 nights, including:
- Flights from main London airports only (return flights from London to Boston, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person)
- One-way private airport transfer in Boston to hotel
- 1 night’s luxury hotel accommodation (4* min) in Boston, based on sharing a double/twin room, including breakfast (in Boston);
- One-way shared minibus transfer from Boston hotel to Portland hotel, including hire of guide/chaperone in Boston to assemble and count winner onto minibus
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Portland, based on sharing a double/twin room, including breakfast
- Guided tour of Shipyard Brewery in Portland, Maine
- Three-course dinner and drinks at a restaurant of winner’s choice in Portland, up to a maximum value of $90 per person
- One-way shared minibus transfer from Portland hotel to Boston International Airport
- Travel insurance
- £200 spending money.
Prize must be taken between 17/05/2019 and 21/05/2019.
One person travelling must be aged 21 and over.
- 350 x Shipyard T-shirts
- 350 x Shipyard Baseball caps
How to enter:
- Click the red button link to take you to the Shipyard Beer page.
- Enter your details
- Check the terms & conditions
- Click to enter and play the game
- Find out if you've won, and then you're automatically entered into the draw.